Lots of people in the Lee's Summit, MO area are wearing Invisalign—but why? What makes Invisalign different from braces? With all the alternatives to braces available, what makes Invisalign special?
How Invisalign is not different from braces
- Cost—Both Invisalign and braces cost about $5,000 on average. In fact, with financing, you can wear Invisalign for about $4 or $5 per day.
- Effectiveness—Like braces, Invisalign can treat most issues with your teeth, such as overbite, underbit, crowding, and spacing.
- Results—At the end of treatment, you'll have a straight, confident smile.
How it is different
Invisalign doesn't force you to change your life
- Invisible aligners—From a normal speaking distance, Invisilign is almost completely invisible.
- No weekly visits—Your Invisalign treatment only requires two office visits every 6 to 8 weeks.
Invisalign is flexible
- Eat whatever you want—Unlike braces, Invisalign has no food restrictions—you can eat pizza crust, popcorn, pretzels, nuts, apples, and even bubble gum!
- Removable—Simply pop out the Invisalign aligners whenever you need to. This makes brushing & flossing a breeze, unlike with braces!
Invisalign is comfortable
- No painful wires—Unlike braces, there's nothing to poke or prod your gums & cheeks.
- Less pressure on teeth—Invisalign exerts less pressure on your teeth than braces, and with our SmartTrack material, this pressure only lasts about 6 hours!
- No drills—Since Invisalign uses aligners only, there are no painful, frightening drills.
- No speech impediment—Most people speak clearly after their first day with our aligners.
Visit our Lee's Summit office for a free consult
If you'd like to find out more about Invisalign and decide if it's right for you, call our office at (816) 525-7373 and schedule a free consulation. Our office is located in Lee's Summit, making it convenient for patients in Blue Springs, Independence, and much of the Kansas City area. We look forward to speaking with you!